Super Simple Pumpkin Pancakes
Pumpkin recipes don't have to be difficult to be delicious. Try these super simple pumpkin pancakes and you'll see what we mean. Make a double batch and invite your friends for Sunday brunch.
- 2 cups flour
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 4 eggs, separated
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- Sift together dry ingredients.
- Combine milk, egg yolks, butter and pumpkin puree.
- Stir into dry ingredients until just blended.
- Beat egg whites until stiff and fold into batter.
- Pour onto hot, oiled griddle, about 1/3 cup at a time.
- Cook until tops bubble and turn and cook other side.