These are your traditional Buckwheat Pancakes. Top them with a homemade strawberry sauce or mix in sliced bananas or blueberries. You can even make these in cute shapes so the kids will love them too!
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time20 min
- 1 cup buckwheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- Preheat skillet to 375 degrees F. Grease lightly with oil.
- Mix dry ingredients together. Add egg, milk and butter, mixing well after each addition.
- Pour 1/4 cup batter onto hot griddle. Cook until bubbles break on surface, turn and bake an addition 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or until browned.
Read NextKewl Waffle Boats
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Join our community of 5 million cooks!
- Get free recipes, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use
Thank You for Signing Up!
There was an issue signing you up. Please check your email address, and try again.