One-Pan Beef Nachos
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You can now make your favorite snack without making all of your dishes dirty. One-Pan Beef Nachos makes the most of your favorite easy nachos recipe for the perfect pick-me-up when you need a party appetizer or a snack. Who wants to clean up for hours after a celebration? These nachos only require one pot to make, so you'll barely have anything to clean. You can never go wrong with Mexican food, and this recipe is definitely no exception. Choose your favorite toppings to customize this recipe to your own preference.
Nothing is better in our household than Mexican food. This recipe satisfies the whole crowd while leaving my kitchen sink free of utensils and pans. The original idea came from a jar of salad dressing, but it has been adapted over time to suit our tastes.
This recipe was submitted as part of the Swiss Diamond One Pot Wonder Recipe Contest.
Preparation Time10 min
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1 package dry taco seasoing mix
- 1 1/2 cup salsa
- 1 (15-ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1/2 cup ranch-style dressing
- 6 cups broken tortilla chips
- 2 cups shredded Mexican or cheddar cheese
In a large skillet, brown the ground beef and onions, crumbling the meat with a spoon as it cooks. Drain the grease.
Add the dry taco seasoning, corn, dressing, and salsa to the meat. Return the pan to the stove. Cook on medium-high heat for about 10 minutes, until the mixture is heated throughout and some of the liquid is reduced.
Top with broken tortilla chips and shredded cheese. Continue to heat on medium until the cheese is about half-melted.
Toppings like diced tomatoes, shredded lettuce, and sour cream can be added at the table.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Chi Chi's Chicken Chimis
- "Get Stuffed" Mexican Stuffed Shells
- Chicken Soup, El Mirador Caldo Xochitl
- Stacked Black Bean Enchilada Pie
- Must-Have Mini Tacos
- Beef Taco Skillet
- Papa's Old Mexican Tamale Recipe
- One Pot Cheesy Mexican Chicken Skillet
- 9 Mexican Ground Beef Casserole Recipes
- Menudo Blanco Sonorense
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Instant Pot Chicken Tortilla Soup
- One Jar Of Strawberry Jam No Pectin
- Pork Tamale Casserole Authentic Taste No Husk
- Instant Pot Meatballs Soup
- Paglia E Fieno Pasta Dinner
- Keto No Noodles Meat Lasagna
- Peach Smoothie
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- No Churn Butterbeer Ice Cream
- Smoked Pork Chops
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes