Easy Turkey Meatball Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You won't believe how delicious these meatballs are. Perfectly juicy and actually quite healthy for you, these meatballs make a great addition to your favorite pasta but can easily stand alone as a meal with a side salad and freshly-baked bread.
No matter what kind of meal you're making with meatballs, turkey meatballs make a great substitute to beef. They're leaner while still being full of flavor!
Make pasta night at your house all homemade when you make these meatballs and the pasta dough from scratch! Check out our easy homemade pasta dough article below, and make a totally impressive dinner this evening.
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time - Text35-45 minutes
- 1 cup lean ground turkey
- 1/2 cup mascarpone cheese
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 1/2 cup panko
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped basil
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (26-ounce) jar Prego Traditional Italian Sauce
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
For another dish made healthier by turkey, check out our Easy Turkey Chili Recipe
Heat oven to 375 degrees.
In a large bowl combine the turkey, mascarpone, onion, panko, basil, egg, oregano,, salt and pepper. Mix well.
Form the turkey mixture into 12 meatballs keeping them the same size.
Heat a large cast iron pot over medium heat and spray with the cooking spray.
Add the meatballs and brown on all sides.
Pour the sauce over the meatballs.
Bake for 30-45 minutes until the meatballs are fully cooked to 165.
Garnish the meatballs with the Parmesan and chopped fresh basil.
Make your meal complete when you learn How to Make Pasta Dough
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Tomato Kurma Without Coconut
- Garlic Curry Recipe (poondu Kuzhambu)
- Homemade Biscuit
- Hoisin Sauce
- Linguine With Clams - Linguine Alle Vongole
- Lavender Pancakes With Lavender Honey
- Air Fryer Chimichangas
- Pretzel Ring With Cream Cheese Mustard Dip
- Conversation Heart Rice Krispie Treats
- Slow Cooker Split Pea Soup
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes