"Closed Oven" Turkey
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This Closed Oven Turkey And Gravy recipe is an unbelievably easy and amazingly reliable way to cook your turkey! Now here’s when it gets really interesting. Tightly cover and cook Tom for an hour at 500 degrees. Then turn the oven off. Yup!!! Not even kidding. Crazy right!?? Read on!! INGREDIENTS: 1 turkey, 12-20 pounds completely thawed 2 stalks celery rough chopped 1 large apple rough chopped 1 large onion rough chopped 1/2 cup butter cut in 8 pieces (1 stick) 1 cup water 1/4 cup olive oil 1 tbsp salt 1/2 tbsp pepper Roasting pan with lid *that will close tightly with turkey inside*"
Preparation Time30 min
Cooking Time7 hr
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Copycat Old Spaghetti Factory Dressing is a super simple salad dressing recipe that you may already love! If you've never tried their… Continue reading: "Copycat Old Spaghetti Factory Dressingvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- How To Make Gummies
- Hearty Chickpea Curry Soup
- Buffalo Sauce Recipe (wing Sauce)
- Malai Khofta
- Beetroot And Chickpea Hummus
- Molten Chocolate Lava Cake
- Pizza Burgers
- Instant Pot Air Fryer Cauliflower Pizza Crust
- Instant Pot Chilli Con Carne
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes