"Closed Oven" Turkey
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This Closed Oven Turkey And Gravy recipe is an unbelievably easy and amazingly reliable way to cook your turkey! Now here’s when it gets really interesting. Tightly cover and cook Tom for an hour at 500 degrees. Then turn the oven off. Yup!!! Not even kidding. Crazy right!?? Read on!! INGREDIENTS: 1 turkey, 12-20 pounds completely thawed 2 stalks celery rough chopped 1 large apple rough chopped 1 large onion rough chopped 1/2 cup butter cut in 8 pieces (1 stick) 1 cup water 1/4 cup olive oil 1 tbsp salt 1/2 tbsp pepper Roasting pan with lid *that will close tightly with turkey inside*"
Preparation Time30 min
Cooking Time7 hr
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
If you're looking for a soup recipe you can make anytime you've got soup on the mind, this is the one! Tried and True Italian Pasta… Continue reading: "Tried and True Italian Pasta Soupvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- MINI APPLE PIE RECIPE
- CRANBERRY BRIE CHICKEN BITES
- PUMPKIN SHAPED DINNER ROLLS
- QUICK & EASY RECIPE FISH SANDWICHES WITH CRUNCHY CILANTRO LIME SLAW
- COQUITO CUPCAKES WITH COQUITO WHIPPED CREAM ICING
- 4 INGREDIENT BANANA PANCAKES
- CREAM CHEESE CORN CASSEROLE WITH GREEN CHILES
- MARINATED BEEF KABOBS
- EASY BRATWURST PASTA
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes