- 2 egg whites (1/4 cup)
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1 tablespoon light corn syrup
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/4 lb. marshmallows, quartered (about 16 whole)
- 1/2 square (1/2 oz.) unsweetened chocolate, melted
Combine egg whites, sugar, cream of tartar, syrup and water in top of double boiler. Place over boiling water and beat with electric mixer or rotary beater until mixture stands in stiff peaks. Scrape bottom and sides of pan occasionally. Remove from heat and add marshmallows. Continue beating until thick enough to spread. Frost cake. Dip back of spoon into cake frosting to make hollows. Swirl melted chocolate over mixture.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Join our community of 5 million cooks!
- Get free recipes, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use
Thank You for Signing Up!
There was an issue signing you up. Please check your email address, and try again.