BBQ Pork Chops
Learn how to cook pork chops on the grill with this tantalizing recipe. It's a free, easy and simple recipe that is easy to make and filled with delicious, but cheap ingredients.
For more great pork chop recipes, download the America's Favorite Pork Chop Recipes eBook today!
- 6 rib or loin pork chops, cut 3/4 to 1-inch thick
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup Heinz chili sauce (or your favorite brand)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
Read NextOur 8 Favorite Heinz Recipes