slow cooker Chili Sauce Chicken Wings
Forget fast food and make your own delicious BBQ chicken wings at home in the slow cooker. This BBQ chicken recipe includes a homemade sauce made with delicious Heinz bottled chili sauce.
Cooking MethodSlow Cooker
- 5 pounds chicken wings, with tips cut off
- 12 ounces Heinz bottled chili sauce
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- dash garlic salt
- Place wings in slow cooker.
- Combine all remaining ingredients and pour over chicken.
- Cook on low 6 to 8 hours or on high for 2 to 3 hours.
Read NextOur 8 Favorite Heinz Recipes
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Join our community of 5 million cooks!
- Get free recipes, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use
Thank You for Signing Up!
There was an issue signing you up. Please check your email address, and try again.