Trick or Treat Chocolate Covered Bacon
You must try this sweet and salty unique Halloween snack recipe. Trick or Treat Chocolate Covered Bacon, what a concept! Give it a try, I insist you'll be pleasantly surprised by this unexpected idea.
Did you enjoy this recipe? It was featured in 20 of Our Best Pumpkin & Halloween Recipes, check it out for more seasonal recipe fun!
For more Halloween recipes see our latest free to download eCookbook collection, 23 Spooky Halloween Recipe Ideas.
See this recipe and more in 41 Halloween Party Food Recipes.
- 2 pounds thick sliced bacon
- 2 (8-ounce) bars semi-sweet baking chocolate
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Orange sprinkles
- Fry bacon until crisp and drain on paper towels.
- Cut each slice in half.
- Melt chocolate according to package directions in microwave and mix with butter.
- Dip bacon slices into chocolate mixture with tongs.
- Drain on cooling rack over aluminum foil and sprinkle with orange sprinkles.
- Let cool for 2 hours or until chocolate has hardened.
- Cut into halves again for bite-size pieces.
- Store in airtight container in fridge. Use within 1-3 days.