Leftover Halloween Candy Bark
At a loss for what to do with your leftover Halloween candy? Try this Leftover Halloween Candy Bark! It's a simple chocolate bark recipe using any candy you might have left over from the holiday. Pretzels add a salty crunch while Reese's Pieces add festive color, but you can use candy corn or any other candy you like. It comes together in minutes and doesn't even require an oven! This easy dessert recipe can be made any time of year.
Preparation Time5 min
Chilling Time30 min
Cooking MethodNo Bake
- 1 pound bittersweet chocolate, chopped or bittersweet chocolate chips
- 1 small bag pretzels, broken into pieces
- Reese's Pieces
- Snickers Bites, chopped
- 3 ounces white chocolate
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Melt bittersweet chocolate in a microwave safe bowl for 90 seconds and stir. Continue microwaving in 30-second intervals until completely melted, stirring each time.
- Spread chocolate with a rubber spatula onto baking sheet. Sprinkle pretzels and any candy of your choosing on top of chocolate, gently press it down with your hand flat.
- Melt white chocolate in a microwave safe bowl for 60 seconds. Drizzle on top of candy.
- Refrigerate at least 30 minutes or until hard. Break into pieces or cut into squares with a knife.
Read NextHow to Make Cinnamon Candy Apples