Candy Pumpkin Peanut Butter Kisses
Looking for some easy to make dessert recipes for Halloween? Look no further! These Candy Pumpkin Peanut Butter Kisses are among the easiest Halloween cookie recipes you'll find. This is a simple way to add a festive twist to a classic peanut butter cookie.
Cooking Time12 min
Cooking MethodNo Bake
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 3/4 cup whole wheat pastry flour or all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- candy pumpkins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper. Set aside.
- With an electric mixer, cream together the butter and peanut butter.
- Add in the sugars and beat for 1 to 2 minutes, until creamy and fluffy.
- Add in the salt, vanilla extract, baking powder, baking soda, and egg. Beat until well combined.
- Add in the milk and the flour and beat until just combined.
- Roll rounded teaspoons of the cookie dough in the sugar.
- Place on baking sheet, about 1 inch apart, and bake for 12 minutes.
- Remove cookies from oven and immediately place a candy pumpkin in the center of each cookie.
- Cool on baking sheets for about 10 minutes. Transfer to wire racks and cool completely.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
More from "Halloween Recipes"
These Halloween Recipes are more of a treat than a trick--even if some of them look scary! Everyone from little goblins to full-grown ghouls will love these spooky recipes.
There are no records