Halloween Popcorn Hands
Easy Halloween recipes are so much fun to make with your kids! This one doesn't even require any cooking, if you just buy your popcorn already popped. Of course, the kids might eat it all before it gets into the recipe!
If you liked this, check out our latest free eCookbook, 15 Fun Halloween Recipes
See this recipe and more in 41 Halloween Party Food Recipes.
- clear plastic kitchen gloves
- popped popcorn
- orange yarn
- spider ring
- candy corn
- Fill clear plastic kitchen gloves with popped popcorn.
- Tie at wrist with orange yarn.
- Put spider ring on one finger of glove filled with popcorn. You can also mix popcorn with candy corn, placing candy corn in fingers to resemble fingernails.
Read NextHow to Make Cinnamon Candy Apples
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Join our community of 5 million cooks!
- Get free recipes, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use
Thank You for Signing Up!
There was an issue signing you up. Please check your email address, and try again.