Grilled Turkey Burgers with Bacon & Avocado
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Fire up the grill and put on some healthy turkey burgers. Top your deliciously, moist grilled turkey burgers with avocado, bacon, cheese and a homemade Thousand Island dressing. In this recipe I am using 93% lean ground turkey. I’ve added some ground mushrooms and onions for added moisture. Then the turkey burgers were grilled on high to get a delicious sear on the outside. You always want to cook your turkey to 165•. Be sure you let your turkey burgers rest before topping with a slice of crispy bacon and creamy avocado"
Preparation Time10 min
Chilling Time30 min
Cooking Time6 min
- Ground Turkey
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Aunt Mildred's
- 11 Delicious Polish Recipes
- Anolon Advanced Bronze Covered Braiser with Rack
- Hearty Shipwreck Casserole
- Amish Whoopie Pie
- Fiesta Classic Ceramic Square Baker
- 10 Simple Sweet Potato Recipes
- Vintage Bread Pudding
- Simple Strawberry Jello Cake Recipe
- How to Make a Graham Cracker Crust
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes