Winter Fruit Salad
Fruit salad recipes aren't just for summer. You may not have thought of making a salad of fresh fruit in the middle of winter, but think again. Pomegranates make a beautiful addition to this salad. Tart and glistening, the juicy little arils make the perfect adornment of color and texture to this Winter Fruit salad. Use any or all of the fruits listed; there is no wrong way to make this fruit salad.
Additional fruits to use (not pictured):
- star fruit
- 1 pomegranate cut in half and seeds reserved
- 1 fresh pineapple, quartered, cored and sliced
- 2 fresh grapefruit, skin removed and sectioned
- 2 fresh oranges, skin removed and sectioned
- Gently stir all the fruit together.
- Chill until ready to serve.