Mango Coconut Chia Seed Pudding
Mango and coconut have my heart. Adding these flavors to a chia seed pudding just increased my love for a good chia seed pudding. This is super meal prep-able, not to mention the perfect breakfast to wake up to.
- 1/2 cup (85 g) mango, plus more for serving
- 1 cup (240 ml) sweetened coconut milk
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) water
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup (81 g) chia seeds, plus more for serving
- Shredded coconut, for serving
Add the mango, coconut milk, water, maple syrup and vanilla to a high-speed blender and purée. Add the chia seeds to a medium-sized bowl, pour in the mango purée and give it a good mix.
Cover the mixture with a paper towel or a lid. Refrigerate for 4 hours or allow to set overnight.
Serve with your favorite toppings—I like to top mine with extra mango, coconut shreds and chia seeds for texture
Reprinted with permission from Blk + Vegan by Emani Corcran. Page Street Publishing Co. 2023. Photo credit: Monika Normand.
Read NextOld-Fashioned Blackberry Jelly
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Join our community of 5 million cooks!
- Get free recipes, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use