5-Minute Poolside Fruit Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Summer is a time for picnics, cookouts, and outdoor adventures! When paired with fresh produce, this 5-Minute Poolside Fruit Dip is a light and healthy snack to fuel your fun and satisfy your sweet tooth! If you’ve enjoyed fruit dip in the past, then you’ve probably tried those overly sweet versions that are full of things like marshmallow fluff, flavored gelatin, or whipped topping. Not here! I made it my mission to create an equally tasty and creamy dip with none of the fake stuff! Instead, my healthier fruit dip is sweetened only with a touch of honey and uses other natural ingredients. It’s a treat that you can enjoy at the pool (in your bathing suit) with no regrets!"
Preparation Time5 min
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- "15 Fruit Recipes: Pear Recipes, Apple Recipes, Banana Recipes & More" from USA Pears and Swiss Diamond
- Strawberry Ladybugs
- 12 Easy Fruit Salad Recipes
- Golden Pork Chops
- Just Like Cracker Barrel Fried Apples
- Tropical 5 Cup Ambrosia Salad
- Quick and Very Easy Fruit Salad
- 10-Minute Fruit Salad
- Spring Fling Fluff Fruit Salad
- Apple Slices with Icing
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes