My Favorite 3-Ingredient Fluff
This easy jello salad recipe is as easy as mixing the ingredients together and letting it chill. My Favorite 3-Ingredient Fluff is an easy no bake dessert recipe that can be made with any of your favorite flavors of jello. With just three simple ingredients, you can make a delicious, creamy jello salad that makes the perfect dessert to any family meal. It would also be great to pack for a picnic or take to a summer potluck.
Chilling Time1 hr
Cooking MethodNo Bake
- 1 (6-ounce) package jello, any flavor
- 1 can fruit cocktail, drained
- 1 (12-ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed
- Stir jello packet into the hot water in a medium bowl and add fruit cocktail. Refrigerate jello mixture until cooled, but not set.
- Once cooled, fold in the Cool Whip and chill for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
Read Next1950s Magic Jell-O Dessert