Silpat Microwave Nonstick Mat Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The Silpat Microwave Nonstick Mat allows you to reheat or cook your favorite foods in the microwave without making a mess. The handy mat is just over 10 inches wide and is hexagon shaped in order to fit in a microwave perfectly. The material is incredibly durable and can withstand temperatures up to 500 degrees F.
Silpat is known for making the best nonstick baking mats. It is made with a combination of fiberglass mesh and food grade silicone. They are incredibly durable and heat-resistant.
I have never seen a baking mat specifically designed for the microwave. The unique hexagon shapes fits perfectly on a microwave turntable. I love using it to keep the microwave clean and ready to use, but you can actually use it to bake or cook food without a plate. You can microwave a frozen pizza, vegetables, and even homemade cookies right on the mat.
Cleaning the Silpat is probably the best part of using the mat. It is incredibly simple to clean and hot water will just about always do the trick. If you don't feel like using the sink, don't fret, the mat can go right in your dishwasher!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This Fully Loaded Chicken Potato Bake recipe is a super easy casserole recipe that will please your family any night of the week. This… Continue reading: "Fully Loaded Chicken and Potato Bakevideocam"
- Chance to Win a Galanz SpeedWave 3-in-1 Convection Oven!
- Zoku Slush and Shake Maker and The Art of Slush Review
- Enter to Win the Max Space Butter Dispenser!
- Win a Brieftons 4-in-1 Mandoline!
- Veg-All Canned Vegetables Review
- Chance to Win a BergHOFF Tabletop BBQ!
- Veronica's Treats Cake Pops Review
- Freshlike Canned Vegetables Review
- Enter to Win a Rodelle Prize Basket!
- Chance to Win a noni Seamless Stainless Steel Saute Pan!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Soft & Chewy Chocolate Flapjacks
- Italian Meatballs In Tomato Sauce
- Chocolate Chess Pie
- Air Fryer Box Cake
- Apple Dump Cake
- Peanut Butter And Nutella Celery Reindeer Snacks
- Restaurant-style Hash Brown Casserole
- Overnight Cherry Baked French Toast Casserole
- Irresistible Spiced Grilled Chicken
- Delicious Roasted Eggplant With Couscous
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes