Popeye Spinach Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Popeye spinach is great tasting on its own, but I also love using it to cook with. I made an awesome spinach artichoke dip using the Popeye spinach and everyone at the party loved it! The spinach was so easy to work with and held up nicely when mixing and adding in other ingredients. If you're looking to buy canned spinach, Popeye is definitely the way to go."
"Pretty much everyone is familiar with Popeye, so I had high expectations when I went to try and review the canned spinach from Popeye. I am glad to report that the spinach met and even exceeded my expectations. It's very high quality, especially for a vegetable that comes in a can, and the leafy greens were both tender and juicy. Two thumbs up here!"
"When cooking with spinach, I usually go for the frozen kind. It's just what I've always used and I guess I've grown accustomed to it. However, when I swapped my frozen spinach for a can of Popeye leaf spinach, I was very impressed. It was so much easier to cook with since I didn't have to worry about thawing out the product before using it. Plus the spinach was much greener and tasted fresher than the stuff I'm used to. I will no longer be a frozen spinach cook: I'm switching to Popeye canned spinach from now on."
"The canned spinach from Popeye was so good that I ate it right out of the can... no joke! This vegetable tastes so fresh, it's really hard to believe it comes out of a can. It's no wonder Popeye is the most trusted brand of spinach out there. They've certainly earned their reputation!"
"Whether you use it to cook or just to serve as a side dish, Popeye spinach is a delicious addition to any meal. It's also a great way to get kids to eat vegetables. They'll love the classic Popeye cartoon on the can, and they'll hardly even notice they're eating veggies! I love Popeye spinach both for myself and for my kids; it's my favorite canned vegetable without a doubt."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Baked Potato Breakfast Casserole may soon become your newest go-to casserole recipe. Why? Because it's an easy egg casserole you just… Continue reading: "Baked Potato Breakfast Casserolevideocam"
- Chance to Win a Gourmia Mult Cooker!
- Chance to Win a Galanz SpeedWave 3-in-1 Convection Oven!
- Chance to Win a Cosori Premium Air Fryer!
- Win an UpCart and UpGrade Bag!
- Chance to Win a Braun Multiquick 9 Hand Blender!
- Chance to Win a Taylor Digital Scale Measuring Cup!
- Chance to Win the Ultimate Meal Plan Giveaway!
- Red Baron Mexican Style Pizza Review
- Chance to Win a Cosori Air Fryer Toaster Oven!
- Chance to Win a Cuisinart Chef's Classic 5 Piece Grill Set!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Pumpkin Pie Pudding
- Slow Cooker Beef & Pumpkin Stew
- Panera Copycat Broccoli Cheese Soup
- Cream Cheese Pumpkin Bread
- Homemade Chocolate Frosting
- Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Hot And Sour Soup
- No Bake Turtle Pumpkin Pie
- Slow Cooker Corn Casserole
- Beef Enchilada Casserole
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes