Ohuhu Kitchen Scale Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Perfect for recipes using exact measurements, the Ohuhu Kitchen Scale is a tool that will live on your kitchen counter forever. At 7.9" x 1.9" x 5.9", this scale is the perfect size for all of your ingredients. While the button on the left side of the display controls the device being on/off and zeroing of the scale, the display on the right allows you to switch units, so you can make recipes using grams, ounces, and pounds without having to look up conversions.
This scale will look great in your kitchen, and with four different colors to choose from including gray, red, blue, and yellow, there is a scale for every kitchen. The display on the scale is a huge bonus, because while many LED screens are small, this screen is large, easy to see, and well-lit. While I wish the scale was electrically powered with a charging cable, it runs on two AAA batteries. I'm normally turned off by battery-operated tools, but because the scale has an auto shut off as well as a manual, I have found that the batteries last a long time.
I love this scale because it is helpful when making healthy recipes. So many healthy recipes from blogs require exact weights when cooking, and if you are looking into recipes like this or recipes using metric measurements, this scale is perfect for you. With a simple to clean stainless steel surface, and controls that are easy enough for the whole family, it's hard to say no to this scale.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Apple Pie Crescent Roll Ups are the easiest way to get your apple pie fix without the trouble of actually making a whole apple pie.… Continue reading: "Apple Pie Crescent Roll Upsvideocam"
- Enter to Win the Max Space Butter Dispenser!
- Nostalgia Electrics Cake Pop & Donut Hole Bakery Review
- Enter to Win a Brisker Electric Crisper!
- Win a Fiesta Skillet Baker!
- Coffee-mate Natural Bliss Creamers Review
- Chance to Win a Cozyna Smart Air Fryer!
- Veg-All Canned Vegetables Review
- Win a Caso Air Fryer!
- Chance to Win an Emile Henry Small Lasagna Dish!
- Edwards Pie Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Roasted Garlic Parmesan Carrots
- How To Make Cheese At Home – Homemade Ricotta Cheese Recipe
- Easy Salmon Patties Recipe 2-ways (keto | Gluten-free | Paleo | Whole30)
- Cheese Grits
- Air Fryer Pumpkin
- Brunswick Stew
- Jack Skellington Cheesecakes
- Creamy Garlic Skillet Shrimp
- Herbed Lemon Salmon
- Italian Dipping Oil
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes