KitchenAid Easy Clean Juicer Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The KitchenAid Easy Clean Juicer is truly the "Rolls-Royce" of juicers. This impressive machine can juice just about anything in moments. The powerful juicer is essential for any juice enthusiasts or avid bakers.
The machine is easy to put together, and just as the name describes, it is easy to take apart for cleaning. Each part separates and can easily be rinsed off after use or put in the dishwasher. The juicer heavy-duty and can handle all kinds of fruits and vegetables. The wide chute can accommodate large chunks and even a whole apple! The speed of the juicer is easily adjusted with the knob on the side of the appliance. Harder veggies require a little higher speed.
I loved that you could dictate how much pulp goes into your juice. I like just a small amount of pulp in my orange juice, and I was able to set it to make my dream juice. I also liked that the machine includes a pitcher to fit right under the spout. This made it easy to collect the juice and keep it stored.
One of the ways in which I used the juicer was to make a simple Lemon Cake. I cut the lemons in half and in they went. Within 10 seconds, they were fully juiced. I will never go back to a manual juicer again! This well-built appliance will not go unused.
Check out the juicer in action!
What is your favorite kind of juice? Answer below!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
One bite of this Fluffy Cream Puff Cake and you will fall in love. This easy dessert recipe combines pudding, Cool Whip, chocolate,… Continue reading: "Fluffy Cream Puff Cakevideocam"
- Chance to Win a Midea Electric Rice Cooker!
- Win an UpCart and UpGrade Bag!
- Enter to Win a Cake Decorating and Crafting Airbrush Set!
- Boon Kitchen Tools Review
- Enter for a chance to win the Red Copper Square Pan!
- Win a Fiesta Skillet Baker!
- Win a Swiss Diamond Prestige Chef Knife!
- Win a La Cuisine Cast Iron Enameled Roasting Pan!
- Chance to Win a Kuhn Rikon Microwave Pressure Cooker!
- Win a Pyrex-Inspired Vintage Charm Mixing Bowl Set!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Old-fashioned Cranberry Muffins
- Sloppy Joe
- Cheesy Cauliflower Soup
- Victoria Sponge Cake In Air Fryer
- Beet Salad
- Air Fryer Cheesecake
- Apple Raisin Bread Clafouti
- Cheddar Cheese Onion Potatoes
- Orange Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Homemade Focaccia Pizza
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes