KitchenAid Easy Clean Juicer Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The KitchenAid Easy Clean Juicer is truly the "Rolls-Royce" of juicers. This impressive machine can juice just about anything in moments. The powerful juicer is essential for any juice enthusiasts or avid bakers.
The machine is easy to put together, and just as the name describes, it is easy to take apart for cleaning. Each part separates and can easily be rinsed off after use or put in the dishwasher. The juicer heavy-duty and can handle all kinds of fruits and vegetables. The wide chute can accommodate large chunks and even a whole apple! The speed of the juicer is easily adjusted with the knob on the side of the appliance. Harder veggies require a little higher speed.
I loved that you could dictate how much pulp goes into your juice. I like just a small amount of pulp in my orange juice, and I was able to set it to make my dream juice. I also liked that the machine includes a pitcher to fit right under the spout. This made it easy to collect the juice and keep it stored.
One of the ways in which I used the juicer was to make a simple Lemon Cake. I cut the lemons in half and in they went. Within 10 seconds, they were fully juiced. I will never go back to a manual juicer again! This well-built appliance will not go unused.
Check out the juicer in action!
What is your favorite kind of juice? Answer below!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This Fully Loaded Chicken Potato Bake recipe is a super easy casserole recipe that will please your family any night of the week. This… Continue reading: "Fully Loaded Chicken and Potato Bakevideocam"
- Chance to Win a Galanz SpeedWave 3-in-1 Convection Oven!
- Zoku Slush and Shake Maker and The Art of Slush Review
- Enter to Win the Max Space Butter Dispenser!
- Win a Brieftons 4-in-1 Mandoline!
- Veg-All Canned Vegetables Review
- Chance to Win a BergHOFF Tabletop BBQ!
- Veronica's Treats Cake Pops Review
- Freshlike Canned Vegetables Review
- Enter to Win a Rodelle Prize Basket!
- Chance to Win a noni Seamless Stainless Steel Saute Pan!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Soft & Chewy Chocolate Flapjacks
- Italian Meatballs In Tomato Sauce
- Chocolate Chess Pie
- Air Fryer Box Cake
- Apple Dump Cake
- Peanut Butter And Nutella Celery Reindeer Snacks
- Restaurant-style Hash Brown Casserole
- Overnight Cherry Baked French Toast Casserole
- Irresistible Spiced Grilled Chicken
- Delicious Roasted Eggplant With Couscous
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes