Food Should Taste Good All Natural Chips Review
By: The Editors of RecipeLion.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Food Should Taste Good’s Olive flavored tortilla chips are so good! Made with black, green and Kalamata olives, garlic and sea salt, these crunchy chips are packed with flavor! These chips are great on their own, but would also be tasty with cheese, salsa or a Caprese salad! The best part about these chips is that they’re lower in fat than regular potato chips. Why wouldn’t you eat these chips?"
"All chips should taste as good as these All Natural olive flavored chips! These are some of the most delicious tortilla chips out there. I loved the olive chips because, while they didn't taste like black olives, they did taste like they were coated with a high quality olive oil. They had a terrific satisfying crunch and had just the right amount of saltiness. The combination of olive oil flavor and that touch of salt is an addicting one, as I plowed these chips like no one's business."
"If you’re someone who likes your sweet and savory all in one bite, you’ll love these chocolate flavored chips made by Food Should Taste Good. With cocoa undertones and a touch of salt, these crunchy chips are a surprise for your senses! These chocolaty chips are delightful!"
"I absolutely love these chips! The combination of chocolate and a tortilla chip may sounds strange, but the sweet chocolate melds beautifully with the salty chip. Plus, the crunch of the chip adds a satisfying texture not normally associated with chocolate. With each bite, initially you get the full chip flavor, followed by a pleasant chocolate after taste. With this chip, the folks at Food Should Taste Good combined my two favorite afternoon snacks into one super delicious package. If you can handle some experimentation with your chip selection, then this flavor is for you."
"A chocolate-flavored chip may seem like a strange food of the future, but these tortilla chips are one of Food Should Taste Good's extensive flavor line-up that includes olive, jalapeno and lime. These chips have a rich cocoa flavor that intensifies with each chew. The semi-sweet chocolate makes a great companion to the natural corn flavor. They're a fabulous option for people who want a chocolate fix in an all-natural snack. You can even crumble these chips up over ice cream for a super-neat treat!"
"I can't seem to stop eating the hearty, crunchy and flavorful All Natural Chips The Works!... I enjoyed them so much I had to hide the back from myself. I found them to go well with hummus, ranch or even with nothing! I'd definitely like to try more, though I'm not sure my figure would agree. The all natural and organic grains make it more appealing to buy though. Basically all the flavors are amazing, I also enjoyed the cheddar, blue corn and sweet potato, so delicious."
To learn how you can win a sample of with 5 flavors of All Natural Chips visit the Food Should Taste Good All Natural Chips Giveaway page.
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Cosori Mini Electric Pressure Cooker
- Zoku Slush and Shake Maker
- Gourmia 11-in-1 Sous Vide & Multi Cooker
- Gourmet Gift Baskets Champagne Gift Basket
- Ginsu Chikara 6" Chef's Knife
- Midea Electric Rice Cooker
- Wolfgang Puck Pressure Oven Review
- Camp Chef Pizza Oven Review
- Kyocera Nonstick Fry Pan Review
- "Elizabeth's Everyday Essentials" Anything Pan Review
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Raw Vegan 3-Layer Bars
- Butternut Squash Mac and Cheese with Bacon
- BBQ Chicken Sliders
- Vinegar and Dill Potato Salad
- Simple Pumpkin Waffles
- Baked Million Dollar Spaghetti
- Oven Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Apples and Bacon
- Homemade Cherry Cobbler Filling
- English Milk Punch
- Blackened Peach and Raspberry Boneless Wings