Cosori Mini Electric Pressure Cooker
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Cosori Mini Electric Pressure Cooker
Reviewed by , Editor, RecipeLion.com
This Cosori Electric Pressure Cooker is both small and mighty! With 12 different preset cooking methods, there isn't much you can't make in this cooker. With the pressure cooker setting, you can make all your meals in a fraction of the time.
It is incredible that you can make nearly anything using this small kitchen appliance. It includes all of the accessories needed to make perfectly steamed vegetables, restaurant-style rice, and a vast array of meat dishes. I was pleased by how easy it was to operate the pressure cooker. Thanks to simple buttons and an easy-to-read interface, anyone can quickly learn how to use all the functions. It comes with helpful instructions and recipes to get you cooking.
The inner pot is stainless steel which makes all the difference. The inner pot makes the saute function so helpful because you can brown meat before slow cooking it. I found it helped develop the right color and flavors. I also love that they include a glass lid for the pot, something I have never seen with other pressure cookers.
I started by making one of my favorite pressure cooker recipes, One Pot Pressure Cooker Chili. I cut the recipe in half and found that the ingredients fit perfectly in the cooker. I first browned the beef using the saute mode, and then finished the recipe using the pressure cooker mode. The dish came out delicious and filled with flavor after just 15 minutes of cooking. Serve this chili to guests, and they will think it was simmering all day long!
I really loved using this appliance to can vegetables from my garden. It is quick, and much simpler than filling a giant pot up with hot water. You can also make yogurt with the touch of a button which I found incredible. The options are truly endless when you start using the cooker.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Abuela's Cheesy Chile Relleno Casserole is an old family recipe that will win you over. It's made with eggs, making it perfect for the… Continue reading: "Cheesy Chile Relleno Casserolevideocam"
- Enter to Win a Brisker Electric Crisper!
- Enter to Win an Impressor Plus Meat Tenderizer!
- Smart Chicken Review
- WMF Function 4 Casserole Pot Review
- Win a Year's Supply of PanSaver Electric Roaster Liners!
- Jones Soda Review
- Enter to Win a Staybowlizer Silicone Bowl Stabilizer!
- Chance to Win a Fissler SensoRed Fry Pan!
- Enter to Win the Max Space Butter Dispenser!
- Win a Trio of Heluva Good Dips!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Strawberry Cobbler
- Asian Takeout Garlic Egg Fried Rice
- Fruit Popsicles
- Chocolate Chip Cookies Without Brown Sugar
- Chicken Cordon Bleu Sandwich
- Chicken Crescent Rollups
- Easy Fast Rotisserie Chicken Tacos
- No Cook Ramen Pasta Salad
- Taco Stuffed Shells
- Stuffed Pepper Soup
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes