Charcoal Companion Infrared Thermometer Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When you set your oven temperature, most of us assume that after preheating, it will be that temperature; unfortunately, this is usually not the case. The Charcoal Companion Infrared Thermometer is one of the best tools you can find to test your oven and grill temperature.
The Infrared Thermometer is incredibly easy to use with a user-friendly interface. It uses a laser to get an accurate read, and all you need to do is aim the laser at the heat source and press the back button. With only one button, it is super simple to figure out.
The screen will show the current temperature reading in big numbers, as well as the maximum temperature it recently read. If you hold down the button, it will take a new reading every half a second, retaining the maximum temperature it read.
You can also switch between F and C, making it a great tool to use in any country. It runs on AAA batteries with a long battery life. Once the batteries get low, it will indicate so on the screen.
I like using this Infrared Thermometer while grilling. I am one of those people who is never quite sure how hot the grill is in certain spots. This keeps me from burning food or forgoing a good sear. It makes a great gift for any cook or grilling aficionado.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This Classic Salisbury Steak Recipe is an old fashioned comfort food recipe you're surely familiar with. A favorite among many Moms… Continue reading: "Classic Salisbury Steak Recipevideocam"
- Chance to Win a Midea Electric Rice Cooker!
- Win an UpCart and UpGrade Bag!
- Enter to Win a Cake Decorating and Crafting Airbrush Set!
- Boon Kitchen Tools Review
- Enter for a chance to win the Red Copper Square Pan!
- Win a Fiesta Skillet Baker!
- Win a Swiss Diamond Prestige Chef Knife!
- Win a La Cuisine Cast Iron Enameled Roasting Pan!
- Chance to Win a Kuhn Rikon Microwave Pressure Cooker!
- Win a Pyrex-Inspired Vintage Charm Mixing Bowl Set!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Butternut Squash Pasta With Chili & Toasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Pumpkin Fluff Dip
- Baked Spaghetti Squash Carbonara Casserole
- Carrot Ginger Soup
- Old-fashioned Cranberry Muffins
- Sloppy Joe
- Cheesy Cauliflower Soup
- Victoria Sponge Cake In Air Fryer
- Beet Salad
- Air Fryer Cheesecake
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes