Charcoal Companion Infrared Thermometer Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When you set your oven temperature, most of us assume that after preheating, it will be that temperature; unfortunately, this is usually not the case. The Charcoal Companion Infrared Thermometer is one of the best tools you can find to test your oven and grill temperature.
The Infrared Thermometer is incredibly easy to use with a user-friendly interface. It uses a laser to get an accurate read, and all you need to do is aim the laser at the heat source and press the back button. With only one button, it is super simple to figure out.
The screen will show the current temperature reading in big numbers, as well as the maximum temperature it recently read. If you hold down the button, it will take a new reading every half a second, retaining the maximum temperature it read.
You can also switch between F and C, making it a great tool to use in any country. It runs on AAA batteries with a long battery life. Once the batteries get low, it will indicate so on the screen.
I like using this Infrared Thermometer while grilling. I am one of those people who is never quite sure how hot the grill is in certain spots. This keeps me from burning food or forgoing a good sear. It makes a great gift for any cook or grilling aficionado.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This Fully Loaded Chicken Potato Bake recipe is a super easy casserole recipe that will please your family any night of the week. This… Continue reading: "Fully Loaded Chicken and Potato Bakevideocam"
- Chance to Win a Galanz SpeedWave 3-in-1 Convection Oven!
- Zoku Slush and Shake Maker and The Art of Slush Review
- Enter to Win the Max Space Butter Dispenser!
- Win a Brieftons 4-in-1 Mandoline!
- Veg-All Canned Vegetables Review
- Chance to Win a BergHOFF Tabletop BBQ!
- Veronica's Treats Cake Pops Review
- Freshlike Canned Vegetables Review
- Enter to Win a Rodelle Prize Basket!
- Chance to Win a noni Seamless Stainless Steel Saute Pan!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Soft & Chewy Chocolate Flapjacks
- Italian Meatballs In Tomato Sauce
- Chocolate Chess Pie
- Air Fryer Box Cake
- Apple Dump Cake
- Peanut Butter And Nutella Celery Reindeer Snacks
- Restaurant-style Hash Brown Casserole
- Overnight Cherry Baked French Toast Casserole
- Irresistible Spiced Grilled Chicken
- Delicious Roasted Eggplant With Couscous
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes