Cedarlane Culinary Spherificator
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Cedarlane Culinary Spherificator
Reviewed by , Editor, RecipeLion.com
The Cedarlane Culinary Spherificator makes "playing" with your food shockingly delicious! This innovative tool allows you to combine molecular gastronomy and convenience. Simply use the ingredients included and add to the tool, it will shoot out perfect little spheres of flavor!
I love that this tool actually comes with the ingredients you need to get started. Large packets of Sodium Alginate, Calcium Chloride, and Sodium Citrate allow you to use the device many times before needed to purchase an additional items. The recipe book is a great way to get started using the Spherificator. The recipes, or science experiments as I have been calling them, are easy to follow, and if you stick to them, the spheres come out perfect.
After mixing up your flavor concoction using the chemicals included, you simply strain it into the top of the tool. Two stainless steel nozzles, included, attach to the bottom to control the flow of the spheres. It is pretty incredible to see the handheld tool make so many small spheres so quickly.
If you have never tried molecular gastronomy, this is the perfect way to start. It is best to start with a simple recipe and eventually you will be able to come up with your own unique ones. You can turn the flavors of any ingredient into a unique ball of deliciousness. The spheres explode in your mouth for a truly incredible experience.
The spheres make a beautiful and exciting garnish on just about any dish. I tried a couple of different recipes and ideas to create exciting dishes. I especially liked making spheres to add to cocktails. It adds color, fun, and flavor to any drink, and party guests are sure to obsess over the delicious spheres. You can also add a nice burst of flavor to a party appetizer or dinner party entree. The options are endless with the Spherificator in hand!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Chance to Win a Circulon Symmetry French Skillet Set!
- Chance to Win a MasterChef 2lb Bread Maker!
- Chance to Win a Galanz SpeedWave 3-in-1 Convection Oven!
- Fagor Rapid Express Pressure Cooker Review
- Red Baron Mexican Style Pizza Review
- Nostalgia Electrics Cake Pop & Donut Hole Bakery Review
- GIR Spatula Review
- Driscoll's Berries Review
- Mauviel M'cook Stainless Steel Cookware Review
- Chance to Win a Kuhn Rikon Microwave Pressure Cooker!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Air Fryer Shrimp Fajitas
- Cabbage Roll Soup
- Egg Milk Gravy
- Aloo Jeera Rice
- Healthy Turkey Pesto Meatballs
- Beer Cheese Dip
- Spicy Sticky Wings
- Football Stadium Party Tray
- Tomato Kurma Without Coconut
- Garlic Curry Recipe (poondu Kuzhambu)
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes