Caraway Home Complete Cookware Set
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Caraway Home Complete Cookware Set
Reviewed by , Editor, RecipeLion.com
Caraway Home is making a splash in the cookware scene with their modern and refined, ceramic cookware line. Their new cookware set has hit the market and is redefining nonstick cookware.
The pans have a sleek build that looks great, but more importantly functions reliably to help you make delicious and healthy meals. The ceramic design heats quickly, and without the harm that comes from heating traditional nonstick coating. The ceramic works just as well as other nonstick pans. I found food browned beautifully and little oil was required to keep ingredients from sticking. After cooking, the pans required an extremely light rinse.
The set includes four essential cookware pieces, a 10.5” fry pan, 3-QT Saucepan, 6.5-QT Dutch Oven, and a 4.5-QT Sauté pan. Each item has an important use, and together they cover any home cooking need you may have. The fry pan is large enough to handle a big batch of pancakes, an omelet, or a light stir fry, while the sauté pan can take on larger dishes like a sautéed chicken meal, or meatball entrée. My favorite in the collection is the Dutch oven, or kitchen workhorse as I call it. It is great for larger recipes, roasts, and all-day soups and stews. The medium-sized saucepan completes the set and is ideal for side dishes, sauces, and heating leftovers.
These pieces are oven safe up to an incredible 650 degrees F. This blows most cookware brands out of the water, and allows you to broil food without any risk. This makes it a breeze to make tasty one pot recipes. They are also induction-friendly with a steel plate on the bottom, making them even more versatile.
Each piece comes with a matching pan storage holder. These keep the pans upright, easy to grab, and protected from damage. They are also magnetic, so you can keep them connected and safely in place. The pots and pans can alternatively be hung on a cookware rack by the handles. The additional helper handles on the Dutch oven, and saute pan have another hidden feature; you can use them to rest your spoon. A smart design like this keeps your kitchen free from a mess, and cooking that much less stressful.
The set includes three lids to match the pots and pans. They also include a canvas lid holder that I absolutely adore. It allows you to hang the lids on the door of the cabinet, to save space and keep them easy to find.
The cookware comes in a number of beautiful colors including cream, gray, perracotta, sage, and navy. Each color is soft and stunning; it is hard to choose a favorite. This set is a sure upgrade for any home, and will likely be one you want to keep out on display! The gorgeous packaging makes the set an all-around perfect gift for any recipient.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This Classic Salisbury Steak Recipe is an old fashioned comfort food recipe you're surely familiar with. A favorite among many Moms… Continue reading: "Classic Salisbury Steak Recipevideocam"
- Chance to Win a Midea Electric Rice Cooker!
- Win an UpCart and UpGrade Bag!
- Enter to Win a Cake Decorating and Crafting Airbrush Set!
- Boon Kitchen Tools Review
- Enter for a chance to win the Red Copper Square Pan!
- Win a Fiesta Skillet Baker!
- Win a Swiss Diamond Prestige Chef Knife!
- Win a La Cuisine Cast Iron Enameled Roasting Pan!
- Chance to Win a Kuhn Rikon Microwave Pressure Cooker!
- Win a Pyrex-Inspired Vintage Charm Mixing Bowl Set!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Butternut Squash Pasta With Chili & Toasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Pumpkin Fluff Dip
- Baked Spaghetti Squash Carbonara Casserole
- Carrot Ginger Soup
- Old-fashioned Cranberry Muffins
- Sloppy Joe
- Cheesy Cauliflower Soup
- Victoria Sponge Cake In Air Fryer
- Beet Salad
- Air Fryer Cheesecake
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes