Vacu Vin Cheese Grater Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The Vacu Vin Cheese Grater is a tool that will quickly and easily grate your favorite cheeses. The small grater has a detachable basket to collect the cheese shavings as you grate. The sharp blades effortlessly glide through soft and hard cheeses.
I sometimes have trouble with handheld graters because your hand can slip while using it, but this small grater can be used like a box grater or handheld grater. The base rests easily on a flat surface which you can use for leverage. The base of the grater can be held in your hand to quickly grate cheese over a dish.
The base of the grater acts as a stand, as well as container for catching the shaved cheese pieces. You can shake the grated cheese straight from the base or you can actually remove the container from the grater. This way you can serve the cheese with dinner or store it for use later. Because the pieces come apart, this grater is also easier to clean than most. It can be hand washed or place in the dishwasher after use.
The blades of this simple cheese grater are ultra-sharp. I love that the blades are medium in size which is ideal for grating cheese for most uses. The blades are sharp enough to quickly and efficiently grate most types of cheese, whether they are hard or soft in texture. You can also use the handy kitchen tool to grate chocolate, vegetables, and much more!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Who can resist the good old-fashioned comfort food at Cracker Barrel? This recipe for Cracker Barrel Copycat Cheesy Chicken and… See moreGet More Recipes
- Rosle BBQ Cleaning Brush and Turner Review
- Le Creuset Salt and Pepper Mill Set Review
- The Original Country Bob's All Purpose Sauce Review
- BAILEY'S Coffee Creamers Review
- SteakAger at Home Dry Aging System Review
- Red Copper Square Pan Review
- Hutzler Cheese Saver Review
- UpCart and UpGrade Bag Review
- VitaClay Smart Organic Multi-Cooker Review
- Silverstone 12" Deep Skillet Review
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Gummy Champagne Hearts
- 13 Mother's Day Recipes for Brunch and Dessert
- Peach Blueberry Trifle
- Strawberry Shortcake Smoothie
- Bonefish Grill Bang Bang Shrimp
- Poppy Seed Chicken Casserole
- British Classic Roast Beef with Yorkshire Puddings
- Mint Parfait Bars
- Slow Cooker Cool Ranch Chicken Tacos
- Slow Cooker Sesame Ginger Pulled Pork