BergHOFF Tabletop BBQ
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
BergHOFF Tabletop BBQ
Reviewed by , Editor, RecipeLion.com
Grilling has never been as convenient as it is with the BergHOFF Tabletop BBQ. The small, lightweight design, coupled with the carrying strap, make it easy to take the grill out anywhere. This portable grill is sure to be a party hit where ever it goes.
I was shocked by how easy it is to lift and carry the grill. They specially designed it for simple transportation. The carrying strap distributes the weight of the grill, allowing you to hold without needing much strength. I was shocked by how light it really is to carry.
Set up and clean-up is incredibly simple with this grill. The cork lid comes off the top of the grill, and acts as a base while in use. The interior of the grill looks like any other charcoal grill, and functions pretty much the same. The ash can be removed from the bottom, and the grill cools fairly quickly.
This is the perfect grill for making tableside recipes. I loved using it to have guests make small skewers right at their seats. It is also ideal to bring when camping since setup is minimal and it does not take up very much space. Because of the design, it makes a fun gift for any camping or entertaining enthusiast!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Babushka's Slow Chicken is one of the easiest yet flavorful recipes you'll ever make for dinner! You only have to prepare a few… Continue reading: "Babushka's Slow Chickenvideocam"
- Win a Fiesta Skillet Baker!
- Chance to Win a Joseph Joseph 3-Piece Nest Oven Pan Set!
- Enter to Win an Olio Carli Gran Gusto Gift Box!
- Chance to Win Marquette Castings Cast Iron Cookware!
- Chance to Win The SustainaBOWL Mixing Bowl Set!
- 7-inch Mario Batali Pepper Mill Review
- Veronica's Treats Cake Pops Review
- Smart Chicken Review
- Princella Yams Review
- Edwards Pie Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Sausage Breakfast Casserole
- Cranberry Orange Muffins
- Heart-Healthy Mexican Quinoa Salad
- Crazy Cake
- Extra Crispy Roasted Potatoes
- Korean Chicken Wings
- Poached Eggs With Mock Béarnaise Sauce
- Creamy Cheesy Brussels Sprouts With Bacon
- Potato Egg Casserole
- Cheese Omelet In A Mug: 2 Minutes Recipe
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes