Abundant Chef Ceramic Knife Set Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Ask any chef and they will tell you that the most important tool in the kitchen is a sharp knife. This Abundant Chef 9 Piece Ceramic Knife Set has four great (and sharp!) knives, each with a protective sheath, plus a bonus vegetable peeler. These ceramic knives are great for chopping up fruits, vegetables, and much more!
The four knives range in size from a 6″ chef's knife to a 3″ fruit knife. Each knife has a specific purpose which makes it different than the others. The chef's knife is my favorite for chopping heads of lettuce, while I enjoy using the smaller knives for more delicate cutting like slicing an apple.
Don't be fooled by the lightweight of each of these ceramic knives; they are extremely sharp. The ceramic material is great for slicing into different produce, chopping up nuts, and mincing herbs. It is not recommended for cutting big hunks of meat, but works well for trimming away fat. Unlike steel knives, they don't rust or easily become dull. All the handles are ergonomic and fit comfortably in your hand while using.
I love that each knife has a protective sheath. Since they are so sharp, it is easy to cut yourself if you aren't careful. With the sheath on, your and your family's fingers stay safe. I store each knife with the sheath on in my utensil drawer for easy access.
The set includes a vegetable peeler which is quite helpful when prepping different ingredients. Just like the knives, it is incredibly lightweight, but also sharp. It also has a nice place to rest your thumb when peeling.
This knife set makes a wonderful gift for any recent homeowner or graduate. It is a great starter set for anyone new to cooking. Make sure to upgrade your own set of dull knives with this sharp, ceramic set!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Baked Potato Breakfast Casserole may soon become your newest go-to casserole recipe. Why? Because it's an easy egg casserole you just… Continue reading: "Baked Potato Breakfast Casserolevideocam"
- Chance to Win a Gourmia Mult Cooker!
- Chance to Win a Galanz SpeedWave 3-in-1 Convection Oven!
- Chance to Win a Cosori Premium Air Fryer!
- Win an UpCart and UpGrade Bag!
- Chance to Win a Braun Multiquick 9 Hand Blender!
- Chance to Win a Taylor Digital Scale Measuring Cup!
- Chance to Win the Ultimate Meal Plan Giveaway!
- Red Baron Mexican Style Pizza Review
- Chance to Win a Cosori Air Fryer Toaster Oven!
- Chance to Win a Cuisinart Chef's Classic 5 Piece Grill Set!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Pumpkin Pie Pudding
- Slow Cooker Beef & Pumpkin Stew
- Panera Copycat Broccoli Cheese Soup
- Cream Cheese Pumpkin Bread
- Homemade Chocolate Frosting
- Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Hot And Sour Soup
- No Bake Turtle Pumpkin Pie
- Slow Cooker Corn Casserole
- Beef Enchilada Casserole
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes