We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Zoku is known for our housewares. But really, we’re in the thinking business. We put the fun in functional with innovative, easy-to-use, well-designed products. Zoku means family in Japanese. The definition goes beyond creating family memories around our products, it speaks to our culture. Our office—which we designed from scratch—is our playground.
Located in the heart of Hoboken, New Jersey, our space is where creativity runs wild, risks are encouraged, and possibilities are infinite. We’re inspired by the world around us, getting our hands dirty with prototypes and learning by collaborating, building, tasting, and exploring. Our large test kitchen is the backdrop of tasting new recipes, bouncing ideas back and forth, and often where we all gather to eat our lunches.
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Unstuffed Cabbage Soup
- Oatmeal Date & Nut Bars
- Peppermint Bark
- Slow Cooker Coq Au Vin
- Apple Ginger Hot Toddy
- Pretzel Chocolate Christmas Treats
- Glazed Eggnog Bread
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Ranch Chicken Tacos
- Cantaloupe Juice Recipe
- Tropical Banana Pancakes with Coconut Syrup
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes