We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Founded in Omegna , Italy in 1901 by Carlo Lagostina and his son Emilio, Lagostina quickly became a renowned brand with a specialty in manufacturing tinplate cookware. After discovering the first stainless steel plate at the 1929 Milan Trade Show, the founder’s grandnephew recognized the exceptional qualities of stainless steel for cooking performance.
In 1934, Lagostina launched “Casa Mia”, the first cookware collection made of stainless steel, which would eventually be exhibited at the MoMA in New York. Over the years, the brand has continued to innovate- launching the first “Thermoplan” thermo-diffuser base to ensure perfect heat conductivity, and later conceiving the “Pastaiola”, a pot designed to both cook and drain pasta.
Since 1901, Lagostina’s core values of impeccable Italian craftsmanship, high-quality materials, technological innovation, and elegant design have endured. Today, as Italy’s preferred premium cookware brand, we continue to stand behind these core values with a lifetime guarantee.
Each piece of Lagostina cookware represents quintessential Italian culture…celebration of food, life, family and friends - of memorable gatherings around the table; of spirited conversation.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Who doesn't love a nice refreshing fruity dessert recipe that doesn't take a lot of effort? This Fruity Cake Mix Pudding Cake is a… Continue reading: "Fruity Cake Mix Pudding Cakevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Homemade Sloppy Joes
- French Onion Chicken Skillet Dinner
- Unstuffed Peppers With Rice Skillet Dinner
- Fettuccine Bolognese Skillet Dinner
- Spaghetti With Meat Sauce Skillet Dinner
- Taco Beef And Rice Skillet Dinner
- Chicken Parmesan And Pasta Skillet Dinner
- Spaghetti And Meatballs Skillet Dinner
- Chili Mac And Cheese Skillet Dinner
- One Pot Macaroni And Cheese
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes