"The Newlywed Cookbook" Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"The premise of The Newlywed Cookbook is one I had never heard or thought of before -- cooking homemade meals together as a way to strengthen the bonds of marriage. After reading through this comprehensive and beautifully designed cookbook, I am completely sold on the concept and look forward to cooking more meals together with my significant other. The cookbook promises 'fresh ideas and modern recipes for cooking with and for each other' and it certainly delivers. There are more than a hundred different recipes to try -- more than enough to keep things new and fresh, even if you've been married for years!"
"The Newlywed Cookbook offers exactly the kind of recipes I love to make for my family: down-home style dishes that are easy to prepare but look like they came from a nice restaurant. The book includes classics like Buttermilk Fried Chicken, Make-Ahead Lasagna, Skillet Cornbread and many more, but there are also some fancier dishes for "date night" like Grilled Lamb Chops, Big-Flavor Braised Short Ribs and Baked Risotto with Roasted Vegetables. This is a book both for those who have spent years in the kitchen and for those newbies who are looking to learn how to cook for their family for the first time. You'd be hard-pressed to find a cookbook as chocked-full of delicious dishes as this one!"
"In the beautifully illustrated pages of The Newlywed Cookbook, you'll find plenty of inspiration for weeknight cooking. Yes, the cookbook was designed for (and by) newlyweds, but anyone and everyone could benefit from this collection of satisfying meals. The cookbook is organized according to type of meal, so if you're searching for a simple supper idea, you just turn to page 109, and if you're on the hunt for an awesome date night romantic meal, you need only flip to page 153. In addition to the multitude of recipe ideas in this lovely cookbook, there are also plenty of helpful and interesting tips, including the best and easiest ways to stock your pantry, which tools are must-haves for a well-stocked kitchen, and a guide to planting a windowsill garden. This isn't your ordinary cookbook, and one look at the pages inside will show you why!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This cinnamon pull-apart bread recipe is all about shortcuts. It only takes five basic ingredients to make Gooey Apple Pull-Apart… Continue reading: "Gooey Apple Pull-Apart Breadvideocam"
- RecipeLion's 103 Cookbooks
- Retro Recipes from the ‘50s and ‘60s: 103 Vintage Appetizers, Dinners, and Drinks Everyone Will Love
- Homemade Soup Recipes: 103 Easy Recipes for Soups, Stews, Chilis, and Chowders Everyone Will Love
- RecipeLion's Dinner and Cookie Cookbooks
- No-Bake Desserts: 103 Easy Recipes for No-Bake Cookies, Bars, and Treats RecipeLion Cookbook
- Family Favorite Casserole Recipes Cookbook Review
- Bake It Like You Mean It Review
- "Y'all Come Over" Cookbook Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Slow Cooker Monday Pie
- Homemade Dinner Rolls
- How To Make Ghost Meringue - Halloween Treats
- French Toast
- Carrot Salad
- Air Fryer Bruschetta
- Gingerbread Martini
- Black Bean Chicken Chile Verde Soup
- Lemon Cranberry Meringue Pie
- Passion Fruit Bars
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes