Holiday Cookies Cookbook Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Holiday Cookies Cookbook Review
Gifted By: Chicago Tribune
Reviewed by Emily Racette, Editor of RecipeLion.com
A cookbook full of Christmas cookies is one magical book. The Holiday Cookies cookbook is compiled of prize-winning family recipes that have been submitted to the Chicago Tribune's Holiday Cookie Contests throughout the decade. Inside, you'll find over 100 tried and true holiday cookies. The book has been edited by the Chicago Tribune staff and includes cookies, bars, brownies, and more.
What makes this cookbook so unique is the fact that the recipes are from home cooks just like you. Families share their traditional cookie recipes that have been passed down from generation to generation. There are 6 categories of holiday treats: Simple Drop Cookies, Sugar & Spice, Fruit & Nut Treats, Chocolate Delights, Sandwich Cookies, and Brownies & Bars. You will find versions of your own traditional holiday cookies, cookies from around the world, and cookies you'll be dying to try. This is a truly great resource for holiday cookies.
You can find three cookie recipes right here:
As you flip through the pages, you'll find photos of the cookies themselves as well as some with the person who made them. Though not all recipes are accompanied by a photo, each one comes with a few sentences about the cookie. These tidbits give a glimpse into the world of the recipe submitter. The personal stories and photos offer warmth that is sometimes lacking in other cookbooks. This cookbook will surely make your holidays a little more merrier.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This Perfect Potluck Cucumber Salad is the food that everyone will be talking about when you bring it to your next potluck. This is a… Continue reading: "Perfect Potluck Cucumber Saladvideocam"
- RecipeLion's 103 Cookbooks
- Homemade Soup Recipes: 103 Easy Recipes for Soups, Stews, Chilis, and Chowders Everyone Will Love
- No-Bake Desserts: 103 Easy Recipes for No-Bake Cookies, Bars, and Treats RecipeLion Cookbook
- Retro Recipes from the ‘50s and ‘60s: 103 Vintage Appetizers, Dinners, and Drinks Everyone Will Love
- RecipeLion's Dinner and Cookie Cookbooks
- Easy Chicken Recipes: 103 Inventive Soups, Salads, Casseroles, and Dinners Everyone Will Love
- "The Newlywed Cookbook" Review
- Bakeless Sweets Review
- Addie's 4th of July Survival Guide eBook
- Easy Cookie Recipes: 103 Best Recipes for Chocolate Chip Cookies, Cake-Mix Creations, Bars, and Holiday Treats Everyone Will Love RecipeLion Cookbook
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- CREAMY RANCH SLOW COOKER CHICKEN
- SLOW COOKER CREAMY RANCH PORK CHOPS AND POTATOES
- CROCK POT CHICKEN ALFREDO
- CROCK POT HONEY BOURBON CHICKEN
- SLOW COOKER CINNAMON SUGAR CANDIED ALMONDS
- CROCK POT KING RANCH CHICKEN
- SLOW COOKER GREEN CHILE CHICKEN ENCHILADA SOUP
- BAKED RED AND WHITE MOSTACCIOLI
- CHEESY ASPARAGUS PUFFS
- TURKEY & STUFFING AIR FRYER EGG ROLLS
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes