The Fast and Flavorful Cookbook Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"When you have Diabetes, sometimes it can be a struggle finding suitable recipes. What makes Fast and Flavorful: Great Diabetes Meals from Market to Table by Linda Gassenheimer a great resource is that it provides an almost unfathomably large amount of Diabetes-friendly recipes. What really stands out about these dishes is their uniqueness, as this cookbook seems catered towards those that are looking to expand upon their staple dishes.
The primary focus is on the recipes here, as there's little else to distract you. As a bonus, each recipe clearly spells out what you need to have on hand to make every dish. If your collection of Diabetes friendly meal ideas is starting to get a little stale, then this is the cookbook for you."
"The Fast and Flavorful by Linda Gassenheimer puts a wonderful twist on healthy foods. From appetizers to main dishes, she ventures into the culinary world and proves that healthy eating does not have to involve heavy planning and hard work.
Quick and easy, some of her recipes make for great weeknight meals that the family will love. By using fresh products, Linda Gassenhemier brings out the flavor of every dish. Every recipe comes with simple instructions and a nutritional guide so you can count your calories. Make this book a part of your collection."
"The Fast and Flavorful cookbook, by Linda Gassenheimer is so much more than just a cookbook for those with Diabetes. It's a tool for getting great, flavor-packed meals on the table for just about anyone, it just so happens that they are also healthy! With recipes like the Grilled Chicken Wraps and Parmesan Corn (pg. 120) and Brandied Apples with Pork and Egg Noodles (pg. 162); you'll find so many different kinds of recipes that one's bound to please everyone!
I especially like the little handy "shopping list" that's included on the upper right of every recipe, it's perfect to get you in and out of the grocery store quickly too. It also doesn't hurt that the cookbook features plenty of eye-catching photos of dishes you simply have to make once you see them."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Baked Potato Breakfast Casserole may soon become your newest go-to casserole recipe. Why? Because it's an easy egg casserole you just… Continue reading: "Baked Potato Breakfast Casserolevideocam"
- RecipeLion's 103 Cookbooks
- Retro Recipes from the ‘50s and ‘60s: 103 Vintage Appetizers, Dinners, and Drinks Everyone Will Love
- Easy Chicken Recipes: 103 Inventive Soups, Salads, Casseroles, and Dinners Everyone Will Love
- RecipeLion's Dinner and Cookie Cookbooks
- Addie's 4th of July Survival Guide eBook
- The Homestyle Amish Kitchen Cookbook Review
- Holiday Cookies Cookbook Review
- Family Favorite Casserole Recipes: 103 Comforting Breakfast Casseroles, Dinner Ideas, and Desserts Everyone Will Love RecipeLion Cookbook
- Easy Cookie Recipes: 103 Best Recipes for Chocolate Chip Cookies, Cake-Mix Creations, Bars, and Holiday Treats Everyone Will Love RecipeLion Cookbook
- Homemade Soup Recipes: 103 Easy Recipes for Soups, Stews, Chilis, and Chowders Everyone Will Love
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Roasted Butternut Squash Soup with Apple
- Honey Mustard Chicken
- Fried Spanish Tomatoes in Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Baked Potato on the Log Burner
- Pasta Alla Norma (Sicilian Eggplant And Tomato Pasta)
- Peppermint Dipped OREOS
- Breakfast Sliders
- Tic Tac Toe Rice Krispie Treats
- Thai Lotus Shoot Salad
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes