The Amish Family Cookbook Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"For those of us who are fascinated by Amish culture and everything that goes along with it, The Amish Family Cookbook is a wonderful resource. I was amazed by the sheer quantity of recipes included in this cookbook. It has anything and everything you could ever want -- from appetizers and drinks to quick breads, main dishes... even grilling recipes. I was definitely surprised, and pleased, by many of the recipes I found in this cookbook."
"The Amish Family Cookbook is the real deal. Authored by two people who were raised in the Amish community, this cookbook is authentic as it gets. Just flipping through the recipe pages, I can already tell that these are the kinds of hearty comfort food dishes that my family loves and will gobble up in one sitting. If you love down-home country cooking, this is the cookbook for you!"
"Not only is this a great resource for Amish cooking, it also gives readers some insight into Amish culture too. On the sides of each recipe page there are Amish proverbs and some even have Amish jokes too! This cookbook is as close to the Amish lifestyle as you can get without actually living in Amish country. Definitely something worth checking out."
"Anyone who is a fan of Amish cooking definitely needs to give The Amish Family Cookbook a thorough read. Not only are there tons and tons of easy, family-friendly recipes inside, the recipes are also made from simple ingredients you probably already have on-hand in your own kitchen pantry. You really can't beat simple classic meals like the ones found in this awesome cookbook."
"Aside from all of the delicious recipes included in The Amish Family Cookbook, my second favorite thing about this book is the fact that it's spiral bound. This made cooking with it so much easier since I could lay the book flat on my counter and easily consult the pages while in the midst of cooking. A great resource for anyone interested in Amish food and would also make a great gift for any home chef!"
"Two thumbs up for The Amish Family Cookbook. As someone who is fascinated by the Amish lifestyle, paging through the recipes in this cookbook gave me wonderful insight into Amish culture... and food! I cannot wait to try my hand at many of the recipes featured, especially the Apple Streusel Muffins, the Homestyle Cheesy Garlic Bread and the Creamed Chicken and Biscuits. Yum!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Take that box of lemon cake mix to the next level with this Easy Lemon Pudding Cake! It's a delicious and simple cake recipe that uses… Continue reading: "Easy Lemon Pudding Cakevideocam"
- RecipeLion's 103 Cookbooks
- Retro Recipes from the ‘50s and ‘60s: 103 Vintage Appetizers, Dinners, and Drinks Everyone Will Love
- No-Bake Desserts: 103 Easy Recipes for No-Bake Cookies, Bars, and Treats RecipeLion Cookbook
- Family Favorite Casserole Recipes: 103 Comforting Breakfast Casseroles, Dinner Ideas, and Desserts Everyone Will Love RecipeLion Cookbook
- The Cleaner Plate Club Cookbook Review
- The Heart-Smart Diabetes Kitchen Cookbook Review
- The Southern Slow Cooker Bible Review
- RecipeLion's Dinner and Cookie Cookbooks
- The Encyclopedia of Sandwiches Cookbook Review
- Taste of Home Annual Recipes Cookbook 2014 Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Soft & Chewy Chocolate Flapjacks
- Italian Meatballs In Tomato Sauce
- Chocolate Chess Pie
- Air Fryer Box Cake
- Apple Dump Cake
- Peanut Butter And Nutella Celery Reindeer Snacks
- Restaurant-style Hash Brown Casserole
- Overnight Cherry Baked French Toast Casserole
- Irresistible Spiced Grilled Chicken
- Delicious Roasted Eggplant With Couscous
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes