The Cleaner Plate Club Cookbook Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Running out of ideas for your kids’ lunchboxes? Need some more inspiring (yet quick!) breakfast recipes for your family? Tired of repeating and rotating the same 10 dinner recipes week in and week out? Then boy, you are going to LOVE “The Cleaner Plate Club” cookbook. Two mom bloggers (Beth Bader and Ali Benjamin) put together this amazing tome of over 100 recipes for real food that your kids will love…and the grownups in your family will too. Not only did these smart women come up with tons of tasty recipes, they’ve included tips how and when you can use them. Think of it as “feeding your family for dummies.”
It’s easy to get into a rut when trying to come up with meal ideas the whole family will like, but Bader and Benjamin pull you out of that rut with easy lunch box favorites (page 172), quick and easy breakfast options (page 160), faster than drive-thru dinners (page 176), and so much more. If your house is crazy on weeknights, you absolutely need to make this gem number one in your cookbook collection."
"This is a great book for any parent with young kids to have on hand. This goes beyond just an ordinary cookbook, as it details tons of helpful hints and information for parents who want to make sure their kids eat healthy and balanced meals. In particular, the book's grocery section does a fantastic job of explaining how to buy food for kids.
Plus, this book features a super handy alphabetical vegetable guide. All of the recipes are simple and heavily focused on vegetables, and each one is labeled to tell you if it is lunch friendly or not. From mealtime strategies to food purchasing guides, this book covers it all. I loved that this book was never preachy, but rather simply set out to set the facts straight. While I would have enjoyed hearing a child's perspective at some point in the book, The Cleaner Plate Club is still a top-notch book with everything a mother would need."
"This cookbook is a must have for any parent who 1) struggles with figuring how to feed healthy food to their kids that they'll actually eat and 2) is concerned about what's really in our food out there and wants to know how to avoid it. I love that this cookbook goes far beyond just listing recipes, it digs in deep with tons of helpful tips and strategies to feeding your kids (and you!) well and loving the food you eat.
With so many constant distractions on a daily basis popping up to "market" un-healthy food to everyone, especially kids, it's difficult to avoid the inevitable desire they will have to eat that bad food. So I love that this book addresses that and offers solutions. Also there's tons of yummy looking recipes that aren't overly complicated. I'd suggest this book to anyone, not just parents!"
Learn more about this cookbook and how you can get a chance at winning a copy at The Cleaner Plate Club Cookbook Giveaway.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This Cheesy One Pot Hamburger Casserole is one of those easy weeknight meals you can make in a hurry when you have hungry mouths to… Continue reading: "Cheesy One Pot Hamburger Casserolevideocam"
- RecipeLion's 103 Cookbooks
- Easy Chicken Recipes: 103 Inventive Soups, Salads, Casseroles, and Dinners Everyone Will Love
- Retro Recipes from the ‘50s and ‘60s: 103 Vintage Appetizers, Dinners, and Drinks Everyone Will Love
- RecipeLion's Dinner and Cookie Cookbooks
- Easy Cookie Recipes: 103 Best Recipes for Chocolate Chip Cookies, Cake-Mix Creations, Bars, and Holiday Treats Everyone Will Love RecipeLion Cookbook
- Essential Slow Cooker Recipes: 103 Fuss-Free Slow Cooker Meals Everyone Will Love
- I Love Trader Joe's Cookbook Review
- Family Favorite Casserole Recipes: 103 Comforting Breakfast Casseroles, Dinner Ideas, and Desserts Everyone Will Love RecipeLion Cookbook
- No-Bake Desserts: 103 Easy Recipes for No-Bake Cookies, Bars, and Treats RecipeLion Cookbook
- Everyday Dinner Ideas: 103 Easy Recipes for Chicken, Pasta, and Other Dishes Everyone Will Love RecipeLion Cookbook
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Almond Pesto Paste
- Peanut Butter Marshmallow Cookie Bars
- Easy Instant Pot German Potato Soup
- King Ranch Chicken (no Canned Soup)
- Seared Tuna Salad Niçoise
- Gouda Spinach Hasselback Chicken
- Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms
- Baked Zucchini Chips Keto Friendly
- Easy Cinnamon Sugar
- Coronation Chicken Sweet Potato Jacket
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes