Roasted Fish Fillets with Dill and Spinach
- Nonstick vegetable oil spray
- 4 6-oz skinless fish fillets (such as orange roughy, snapper or flounder)
- 1 tbs fresh lemon juice
- 4 tsps Dijon mustard
- 8 tbs finely chopped fresh dill or 2 tbs dried dillweed
- 1 tsp olive oil (preferably extra-virgin)
- 2 10-oz packages fresh spinach leaves, stems trimmed, rinsed, drained
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 lemon, quartered lengthwise
(4 Servings). Preheat oven to 450F. Spray glass baking dish with nonstick vegetable oil spray. Arrange fish fillets in dish and sprinkle with 1 tbs fresh lemon juice. Spread 1 tsp Dijon mustard over each fillet. Sprinkle fish with 7 tbs chopped dill. Bake until fish fillets are just cooked through, about 10 minutes Meanwhile, heat olive oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add spinach and minced garlic and stir just until spinach is wilted, about 3 minutes. Using tongs, transfer spinach to serving platter, leaving pan juices behind; top with fish fillets. Garnish with remaining 1 tbs chopped dill and lemon wedges.
Read NextMaple Dijon Sheet Pan Salmon Dinner
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Join our community of 5 million cooks!
- Get free recipes, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use