New Orleans Crawfish Bread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"So what exactly is crawfish bread? Well, you start with good Louisiana crawfish tails. Crawfish are a quintessential food in south Louisiana, and peak season is typically March, April and May. Perfect timing for crawfish boils in the backyard on those early Spring days! Like many good Cajun recipes, New Orleans Crawfish Bread starts with sauteing up the holy trinity of Cajun cooking – onion, celery and bell peppers. From there, you simply add some cream cheese, Cajun seasoning and shredded cheese. That mixture gets spread onto a halved loaf of French bread and baked in the oven for about 15 minutes. Once it comes out, you’ve got one heck of a delicious appetizer! We’ve served this New Orleans Crawfish Bread as appetizers, but we’ve also eaten it as a main dish alongside some roasted veggies. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes