New England Shrimp Rolls
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Putting a little Southern spin on classic New England lobster rolls with these simple and delicious shrimp rolls! On a warm summer day, there's just nothing better than a chilled sandwich and a cold beverage. Make them ahead if you're entertaining, or whip up the no-cook meal in about 15 minutes. These easy shrimp rolls are a delicious lunch or dinner when served alongside coleslaw, potato chips, hush puppies or pickles! After a lifetime of summer vacations spent on the Vineyard, my mom has mastered the art of the New England lobster roll -- served on a buttered, toasted, split hot dog bun with just a touch of mayo to let the lobster shine. Since we live in the southeast, however, where lobster is not exactly easy to come by, I'm putting a Southern spin on one of our favorite summer meals with these New England-style shrimp rolls. After all, shrimp is abundant around here, it's more affordable than lobster, and it's absolutely delicious when turned into a shrimp sandwich filling! "
Preparation Time15 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
These Choco Peanut Butter 'Naner Bites are seriously one of the easiest dessert recipes you'll ever make. Plus, they're absolutely… Continue reading: "Choco Peanut Butter 'Naner Bitesvideocam"
- Shrimp Scampi
- Low Country Boil Sheet Pan Dinner
- Air Fryer Catfish Fillets
- Shrimp And Grits
- Sheet Pan Dinner: Maple Glazed Salmon with Sweet Potatoes and Broccoli
- Easy Cheesy Tuna and Rice One Skillet Recipe
- Pellet Grill Lingcod With Wine And Garlic
- Crab Cake Sandwich
- Broiled Lingcod With Lemon
- Shrimp Fried Rice
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes