Marinated Fish Tacos
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Does anyone have a craving for some quick, delicious fish tacos? My Marinated Fish Tacos will be the answer! Using a quick guacamole marinade to bring a ton of flavor to some fresh white fish, this dish will be a hit at the next family meal! Fish tacos are a great way to change up your typical taco night, and I love that they don’t always have to be breaded and fried. Fried fish is amazing, but part of the appeal of fish for me is that it is so light, and a heavy batter or breading can counteract that in some cases. "
- 2 pounds White fish
- 1 teaspoon Salt
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
With just the right amount of sweet and savory, along with a great crunch throughout, this Golden Raisin Broccoli Salad is sure to be… Continue reading: "Golden Raisin and Broccoli Saladvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Garlic Parmesan Corn
- Creamy Baked Mac And Cheese
- Chicken Taco Soup
- Pumpkin Peanut Butter Dog Treats
- Iced Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Witch Hat Cookies
- Butternut Squash And Carrot Soup
- Lemon Dill Rice
- Blueberry Smoothie
- Mississippi Pot Roast
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes