Linguine With Clam Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"If you live somewhere that gets fresh seafood daily, you'll want to head there to pick up two dozen littleneck clams to make this delicious homemade linguine and clam sauce recipe. Steaming the clams takes under 10 minutes, and it takes about the same time to put the sauce together. So this gourmet meal is on your dinner table in under 30 minutes. It definitely looks like more effort than it is, so you can definitely impress your guests (and make this for a weeknight dinner!)."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
One-Pan Double Chocolate Cake will be your new, favorite, easy cake recipe! This is one of those chocolate cake recipes that everyone… Continue reading: "One-Pan Double Chocolate Cakevideocam"
- Sheet Pan Maple-Glazed Salmon
- Creamy Lemon and Garlic Seared Salmon Skillet
- Beer Battered Fish
- Authentic Spanish Seafood Paella Recipe
- Mahi Mahi Almondine
- Baked Fillets of Halibut with Creamy Lobster Sauce
- Easy Shrimp Fried Rice Recipe
- Shrimp and Grits Southern Style
- Electric Skillet Fried Fish
- Parmesan Basil Shrimp and Rice
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Croissant Breakfast Casserole With Berries
- Chicken Salad
- Frozen Jalapeño Margaritas
- How To Make Easy Homemade Pizza
- Blueberry Streusel Muffins
- Creamy Chicken And Asparagus
- Air Fryer French Fries
- Air Fryer Pork Chops
- Air Fryer Chicken Thighs
- Air Fryer Hard Boiled Eggs
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes