We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
As the weather gets warmer, light and healthy dinners seem even more appealing. This shortcut Salmon Cobb Salad with Light Avocado Dressing is an easy high-protein meal with layers of flavorful, nutritious ingredients!
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time20 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
With just the right amount of sweet and savory, along with a great crunch throughout, this Golden Raisin Broccoli Salad is sure to be… Continue reading: "Golden Raisin and Broccoli Saladvideocam"
- Dynamite Shrimp
- Pan Seared Lemon Pepper Salmon with Arugula Salad
- Beer Battered Fish
- Classic Seafood Risotto in White Wine
- Halibut in Caper Cream Sauce
- Air Fryer Frozen Fish Sticks
- 5-Ingredient Mediterranean Salmon in Foil Packets
- Baked Scallops
- Baked Fillets of Halibut with Creamy Lobster Sauce
- Bang Bang Shrimp Quesadillas
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Instant Pot Creamy Tomato Pasta
- Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Roasted Butternut Squash Soup with Apple
- Honey Mustard Chicken
- Fried Spanish Tomatoes in Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Baked Potato on the Log Burner
- Pasta Alla Norma (Sicilian Eggplant And Tomato Pasta)
- Peppermint Dipped OREOS
- Breakfast Sliders
- Tic Tac Toe Rice Krispie Treats
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes