We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Any native Virginian has probably enjoyed the sweet, savory and rich taste of Crab Imperial. This traditional dish is made with lump crabmeat, topped with Parmesan cheese, and baked in the oven until golden brown. It tastes fancy, but the easy recipe is ready with just 10 minutes of prep! Those of us raised in the southeast (and in Maryland) are very familiar with the wonder of blue crabs. The Chesapeake Bay and areas like Hampton, the Tidewater region, and the Eastern Shore of Virginia are full of the popular shellfish, so dishes like Crab Cakes and Crab Imperial are practically a way of life. These recipes have become an ingrained part of the local culture, and most home cooks have their own favorite version. "
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time20 min
Cooking MethodOven, Skillet
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This German Chocolate Lover's Frozen Pie is one of the easiest desserts you'll make this summer. Who can pass up an ice cold and… Continue reading: "German Chocolate Lover's Frozen Pievideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Candy Corn Nonalcoholic Punch
- Apple Pie Punch
- Pumpkin Pie Smoothie Recipe
- Apple Moscow Mule
- Parmesan Risotto
- Strawberry Rhubarb Overnight Protein Oats
- Dairy Free Pina Colada Ice Cream (nice Cream)
- Chocolate Nutella And Banana Crepes
- Instant Pot Creamy Chicken Pasta
- Slow Cooker Alfredo Chicken
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes