Beer Battered Fish Nuggets
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"My Beer Battered Fish Nuggets are my new favorite way to eat white fish. Beer batter coats delicate chunks of white fish and then gets a quick fry in hot oil to make the most pillowy, delicious fish baskets that I’ve ever had. We eat a LOT of fish around here. But, not enough, evidently, since I literally have to beg for a little room in our chest freezer for some frozen pizzas and ice cream since it is crammed to the gills with fish. "
- 2 pounds Boneless skinless fish filets
- 4 cups Oil
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes