The Ultimate Kitchen Guide: How-Tos, Cooking Tips & Essential Kitchen Knowledge
Dawn M Richards - Food Blogger
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Dawn M. Richards is an avid food lover and the founder of D.M.R. Fine Foods, an all-encompassing food company providing the finest in food, culinary education and entertaining. D.M.R. Fine Foods was founded out of Dawn's passion for food and her love of sharing that passion. Read more about that passion on her blog.
Dawn has had the privilege of taking cooking courses during her travels abroad, including The Lenotre Cooking School in Paris, France, as well as studying under gifted chefs and instructors in courses offered in her hometown of Atlanta, GA. She also wore the hat of culinary instructor at Williams-Sonoma, teaching technique classes and cooking demonstrations. She currently continues her instruction through her D.M.R. Fine Foods brand.
Most recently, Dawn won the Cooking Channel’s The Perfect 3 Recipe Contest in the taco category for her Grilled Steak Tacos with Chipotle Cream and Chimichurri recipe and will have her winning recipe featured in an upcoming webisode on CookingChanneltv.com and in The Perfect 3 television series, Taco episode, slated to air in August 2011.
In addition to her culinary endeavors, Dawn is a minister of the Gospel, a J.D., and works as a Senior Commercial and Contracts Professional for a Fortune 500 Company. Dawn loves fashion, travel and the arts and frequently seeks ways to combine her love of food with these passions.
Dawn's Recipes on RecipeLion.com:
Dawn's Guest Posts on RecipeLionBlog.com:
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Baked Potato Breakfast Casserole may soon become your newest go-to casserole recipe. Why? Because it's an easy egg casserole you just… Continue reading: "Baked Potato Breakfast Casserolevideocam"
- Addie Gundry - Professional Chef and Cookbook Author
- Blair Lonergan - Food Blogger
- Jaclyn Bell - Food Blogger
- Angie Holden - Food Blogger
- Heather Carter - Food Blogger
- Katrina Bahl - Food Blogger
- Julie Evink - Food Blogger
- Reeni Pisano - Food Blogger
- Amanda Formaro - Food Blogger
- Denise Bustard - Food Blogger
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Instant Pot Creamy Tomato Pasta
- Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Roasted Butternut Squash Soup with Apple
- Honey Mustard Chicken
- Fried Spanish Tomatoes in Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Baked Potato on the Log Burner
- Pasta Alla Norma (Sicilian Eggplant And Tomato Pasta)
- Peppermint Dipped OREOS
- Breakfast Sliders
- Tic Tac Toe Rice Krispie Treats
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes