The Ultimate Kitchen Guide: How-Tos, Cooking Tips & Essential Kitchen Knowledge
Angela Gunder - Food Blogger
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Angela Gunder is hungry to take on the spices of the worldand she's coming back for seconds. A food blogger cooking and writing in Phoenix, AZ by way of Washington, D.C. and NYC, she's been creating original recipes for her blog Spice or Die since 2010 and still has room for more.
In that she works as a designer pushing pixels by day, it was an easy task combining her tinkering in the kitchen with her passion for writing for the web. Her approach to cooking is as reverent as she is profane - Angela is a (pretty) good girl who says (pretty) bad words and crafts (pretty) delicious dishes.
Angela comes from a clan of foodies that helped to inspire her in her crush on the kitchen. She cooks because it was what her great-grandmothers, grandmothers and mom all did, and when they did, it always seemed effortless. She gushes over ingredients from all corners of the globe and surrounds herself with fellow food bloggers looking to swap techniques, methods and inspiration.
Her site, Spice or Die, is another way to broaden this network of friends in that the web isn't limited by geographic proximity. It's a place where sassy foodies can trade zingers, rants and recipes without fear of judgement. Just a collection of ingredient-obsessed food nerds who occasionally drop an f-bomb and appreciate witticisms as sharp as their knives.
She plans to continue documenting her fiery addiction to cooking for as long as folks promise to join her for the ride. Foodie for life. Delicious to death.
Angela's Recipes on RecipeLion
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Get summer picnic ready when you learn how to make this Easy 5-Minute Chicken Salad. Not only is this a super quick and super easy… Continue reading: "Easy 5-Minute Chicken Saladvideocam"
- Parrish Ritchie - Food Blogger
- Reeni Pisano - Food Blogger
- Kristin Anderson - Editor
- Nicole Johnson - Food Blogger
- Lana Stuart - Food Blogger
- Blair Lonergan - Food Blogger
- Christy Denney - Food Blogger
- Jaclyn Bell - Food Blogger
- Victoria Paikin - Food Blogger
- Addie Gundry - Professional Chef and Cookbook Author
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Fried Green Tomatoes
- Slow Cooker Cajun Red Beans And Rice
- Pumpkin Snickerdoodles
- Easy Pumpkin Oreo Pops
- Heavenly Pumpkin And Spiced Apple Cinnabon Rolls
- Easy Taco Bake
- Eggnog Custard With Crushed Peppermint
- Jalebi Recipe
- Chicken Lollipop Recipe
- Teriyaki Chicken, Egg Fried Rice With Vegetables
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes