Traeger Carne Asada
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Sunshine, hot days, margaritas, and my Traeger Grilled Carne Asada are all you need for a perfect summer night! Skip the taco mix with ground beef and try something new! This is amazing to make for your next cookout. Super quick, easy to cook, and SO delicious! There’s nothing like fresh food, great spices, and wood-fired flavor! If you’re planning a party and hate the rush and chaos that comes with getting the food ready, this easy grilled carne asada recipe is perfect for you! The steak marinates overnight to make sure all of that flavor gets packed in there, and you can prep your favorite toppings beforehand too. "
- 3 pounds Flank steak
- 1 tablespoon Garlic
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes