Japanese Cabbage Pancakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This traditional Japanese pancake is called Okonomiyaki and it is filled with cabbage and topped with sliced pork and amazing sauce! Japanese food at its best!"
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time10 min
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Japanese Cabbage Pancakes
- Pork Chili Verde
- Almost Spicy Vegetable Curry from Nepal
- Australian Prawns
- Easy Proper Scotch Eggs with Mustard Sauce
- A Family Favorite: Pollo En Pina (Guatemalan Chicken in Pineapple)
- Marinated Beef with Sweet Sauce
- Armenian Pumpkin Stew
- An Irish Favorite: Corned Beef and Cabbage
- Cabbage Bacon Sausage Stir Fry
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Crispy Aloo Tikki (Potato Patty)
- Egg Pakora/Fritter
- Chicken Lollipop
- Massaged Kale Salad with Pine Nuts & Dried Cranberries
- Easy Dreamy Oreo Chocolate Cream Pie
- Skillet Chicken with Green Beans & Tomatoes
- Indian Dosa
- Loaded Oatmeal Cookie Bars
- Chicken Pasta Salad
- Easy Chicken Fried Rice
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes