Japanese Cabbage Pancakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This traditional Japanese pancake is called Okonomiyaki and it is filled with cabbage and topped with sliced pork and amazing sauce! Japanese food at its best!"
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time10 min
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Layered Greek Moussaka
This Cajun Empanada Recipe Proves Homemade Is Better
Sarma: Stuffed Cabbage
Crispy Chinese Shrimp Toast Recipe
A Family Favorite: Pollo En Pina (Guatemalan Chicken in Pineapple)
Almost Spicy Vegetable Curry from Nepal
Cabbage Bacon Sausage Stir Fry
Boss Sauce: Mushroom and Veal Sauce
Spicy Yaki Udon
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes