Roasted Pepper & Asiago Frittata
The best part about baked egg recipes is that they can be enjoyed for breakfast or dinner. Roasted Pepper & Asiago Frittata is a wonderfully cheesy dish with chicken sausage that will fill any appetite.
Preparation Time20 min
- 12 ounces Al Fresco roasted pepper & asiago chicken sausage
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 can (3 - ounces) roasted red peppers, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 cup Better 'N Eggs egg substitute, frozen
- 4 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons fresh italian flat parsley, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup low sodium Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Heat the oil in a 10-inch ovenproof nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add the sausage and brown slightly. Add the roasted red peppers and garlic, cook for 1 minute. Reduce heat.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk eggs. Add parsley, pepper, cheese and Tabasco. Stir. Pour egg mixture over sausage and peppers. Cook on low heat for 7-8 minutes until the bottom is set and the top is a little runny.
- Place the skillet in the oven and cook until the eggs are set and golden brown, about 6-7 minutes.
- When done, remove and carefully slide Frittata onto a serving platter. Slice and serve.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
More from "Egg Recipes"
Hundreds of quick and easy egg recipes and recipes using egg, including deviled egg recipes, egg salad recipes, egg dish recipes and recipes with egg whites.