Bacon and Maple Glazed Baked Eggs
These are little muffin-shaped egg pockets filled with bacon and maple syrup to sweeten the salty bacon. The pre-made bread acts as your very own crust, and it is delicious!
- 3 slices crisp bacon
- 6 small eggs
- 6 slices bread, crusts removed
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- Butter 6 2 3/4 inch cups of a muffin tin. With a rolling pin lightly press out bread slices.
- Preheat oven to 400. Melt together butter and maple syrup; brush this mixture on each slice of bread.
- Carefully press bread into muffin tin. Carefully break an egg into each cup.
- Sprinkle each egg with bacon, salt, and pepper. Cover with foil. Bake for 20 minutes.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
More from "Egg Recipes"
Hundreds of quick and easy egg recipes and recipes using egg, including deviled egg recipes, egg salad recipes, egg dish recipes and recipes with egg whites.
There are no records